What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

The grease fire in the kitchen could not be contained. The damage was more than I could of imagined. The technicians were here fast and they did their job really well. The equipment was top notch.

We had company over and the fire started out of nowhere. I had to find help fast. SERVPRO was at my home within hours and started right away. I didn’t know how to get my home back to normal. I’m glad for the help I received.

The fire damage from the electrical outlet was extreme. I had to call for help. The soot and smoke damage was everywhere. Your technicians knew what they were doing and did the job great. It was faster than I expected.

The smoke from the fire in the kitchen caused havoc. The ceiling and walls were totaled. SERVPRO handle the job from start to finish. I was very happy with the service provided. And at the end I couldn’t even tell I had a fire.

The socket in the living room caught the house on fire. Soot damage was everywhere. I didn’t have a clue on what to do. I called SERVPRO for the professionals and their equipment. The technicians were nice and productive.

My roommate started a fire in my house. The smoke and soot got into everything.  The team over at SERVPRO of NE San Jose boxed up, cleaned and stored all of my belongings until the house project was complete.  They were the best!  Then they put everything back like it was before the fire.  Thanks guys!