Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
It is not uncommon for homes and businesses in Santa Clara County to suffer mold damage. Properties suffer water damage and humid conditions, allowing for the appropriate conditions to facilitate these harmful conditions in your residence. When mold threatens your home, SERVPRO of NE San Jose is there to help.
How Does Mold Damage Your Home?
Understanding the impact of mold is important for San Jose homeowners. Often unchallenged moisture in a residence can contribute to the development of mold colonies, which spread rapidly in damp environments. Hosting organic materials serve as a food source, deteriorating these elements as the colony grows and spreads. You need SERVPRO to help with:
- Attic mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Controlled demolition
- Structural drying
- Black mold damage repairs
What Mold Remediation is Best?
Choosing the right mold remediation solution is not as straightforward as you might believe. Often, there are several considerations to help determine the best method. Surface cleaning is the first considered option, though when mold organisms travel beneath the outermost layer of a hosting material, more aggressive media blasting or sanding might be necessary.
Completing Needed Repairs
Mold is often a situation that requires repairs and reconstruction. Our general contractor license helps in the residential and Large Loss commercial sectors of our firm’s recovery team. We appreciate the urgency of reconstruction needs, especially regarding the controlled demolition that can be required to remove mold damage in the first place.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (408) 834-7663
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of NE San Jose?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (408) 834-7663
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of NE San Jose is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities: