Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
It is not uncommon for homes and businesses in Santa Clara County to suffer mold damage. Properties suffer water damage and humid conditions, allowing for the appropriate conditions to facilitate these harmful conditions in your residence. When mold threatens your home, SERVPRO of NE San Jose is there to help.
How Does Mold Damage Your Home?
Understanding the impact of mold is important for San Jose homeowners. Often unchallenged moisture in a residence can contribute to the development of mold colonies, which spread rapidly in damp environments. Hosting organic materials serve as a food source, deteriorating these elements as the colony grows and spreads. You need SERVPRO to help with:
- Attic mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Controlled demolition
- Structural drying
- Black mold damage repairs
What Mold Remediation is Best?
Choosing the right mold remediation solution is not as straightforward as you might believe. Often, there are several considerations to help determine the best method. Surface cleaning is the first considered option, though when mold organisms travel beneath the outermost layer of a hosting material, more aggressive media blasting or sanding might be necessary.
Completing Needed Repairs
Mold is often a situation that requires repairs and reconstruction. Our general contractor license helps in the residential and Large Loss commercial sectors of our firm’s recovery team. We appreciate the urgency of reconstruction needs, especially regarding the controlled demolition that can be required to remove mold damage in the first place.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (408) 834-7663
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of NE San Jose?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (408) 834-7663
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of NE San Jose is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the San Jose community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve San Jose, CA, Alum Rock, CA, East Foothills, CA, and surrounding areas.