Expert Fire Restoration in San Jose
San Jose SERVPRO Technicians Can Restore your Home
Unattended kitchen stoves, candles, and open fireplaces can all be causes of a housefire. Most typical fires caused at the home lead to minimal damage. However, the cosmetic aspects of the home, such as the decor and indoor air quality, can all be seriously affected by smoke. Smoke is released when materials combust. Hot air rises, which can lead to the most significant smoke residues appearing directly above the source of the fire. However, it is not uncommon for smoke residues to be found in hallways or staircases adjacent to the affected area. SERVPRO can help rid your home of:
- Fire odor
- Fire debris
- Smoke residues
Planning fire damage restoration in San Jose
Communication and planning are vital to get direct information about the property and the types of damage. Different materials respond differently to cleaning actions and equipment. Equally, fires can vary significantly from property to property, with factors such as the type of materials combusting, the length of the fire, and the temperature all being important considerations ahead of a restoration project. Our technicians have experience working with local homes. Still, crucially, we also perform a pre-test at each home we work at to ensure we tailor our approach to any unique requirements presented by the restoration project.
- Pre-testing includes using cleaning agents on discrete parts of damaged surfaces to assess their effectiveness and whether there are any adverse reactions.
- Using these tests on fabrics helps us avoid dye-bleeding, shrinking, or watermarking problems.
- Our technicians are experienced in the proper application, dilution, and rest time of solvents used to get rid of smoke residues and soiling.
For a tailored approach to restoration, contact SERVPRO of NE San Jose for fire restoration at (408) 834-7663.